I provide voice acting and narration services.
- E-learning, corporate training
- Broadcast commercials, including radio, television, and web
- Explainers and whiteboard videos
- Video intros and outros
- Podcast intros and outros
- Political ads and messages
- Live announcing: conferences, events, webinars, presentations, emcee
I began producing audio in 1982. I’ve never stopped! The world of audio production has changed a lot since my humble beginnings and I’ve stayed current with all the skills and technology to help your project be the best it can. Of course, I can produce effectively for almost all of the projects listed above.
I can help produce your audiobook. My skills include editing audiobook narration, leveling and mastering your chapters to ACX, Findaway Voices, and publisher specifications. Contact me for rates to help you finish your project after you have narrated it.
As a former radio guy, the concept of hosting a professional show is not lost. To give more credit to my experience, I began producing and hosting my first podcasts in 2005. This was the first wave of podcasts and we were all learning a lot about how this medium differed from traditional broadcasting.
I continued to learn all of the best practices and have worked with private, commercial, and even government agencies and non-profits to help them produce quality shows.
Some of the things I can do to help your podcast succeed include:
- Noise reduction
- Mastering show to accepted professional loudness standards
- Consulting on best delivery practices, including how to engage your audience from the very beginning of the show
I edit music for many types of projects, including video and stage productions. I even edit audio for dance studios! Having trouble getting the beats to match for that recital or stage performance? I’ll lock that beat for you.